Experiencing major illness does not need to mean the end of sex or intimacy. I invite you to join me on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, for my presentation, Reigniting Intimacy After Major Illness.
In this program, hosted by the Relationship Coaching Institute, I will share:
- My Cancer Journey and Mission
- When Major Illness Disrupts Intimacy
- Three Strategies for Reigniting Intimacy and Sexuality:
1.“Making Love” versus “Having Sex”
2. The S-T-I-C-K Method for Whole-Body Sex
3. Rabbi Ed's "Open Communication" strategy
- An invitation to Greater Intimacy & Sexuality
Please pass the word about this important program to your interested friends and family members.
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Time: 5:00 pm Pacific/ 8:00 pm Eastern
There's no need to pre-register - just click here to attend this free webinar presentation via computer or telephone. You can ask questions during the presentation and access a replay afterward.
To get maximum benefit from this program please complete a quick pre-webinar survey. On this survey you can also register to win a complimentary copy of my home study course, 10 Strategies for Reigniting Intimacy After a Major Illness, a $49.99 value.
I look forward to having you on the webinar!